What is an iPad?
- The iPad is the first tablet computer developed by Apple Inc. There are two models for iPad,including Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi+3G.Its exactly in between a smartphone and a laptop,it works like a hybrid between an iphone and a full laptop.The operating system is a modified version with a user interface redesigned to take advantage of the large screen and will look just as crisp as they would on a normal computer.
- How big it is:
- Height: 9.56inches(242.8mm)
Weight: 1.5pounds(.68kg) for Wi-Fi and 1.6pounds(.73ke) for Wi-Fi+3G
Screen Size: 9.7inches diagonal(1024x 768resolution)
- Battery life
- 10 hours of active use on a single charge, or 30 days in standby mode.
- Here's a list of iPad-exclusive apps that will come pre-loaded on the device:
- Safari, Mail, Photos, Video, YouTube, iPod, iTunes, App Store, iBooks, Maps, Notes, Calendar, Contacts, Home Screen, Spotlight Search
- The function for iPad:
- According the above list of iPad features,iPad is the best way to experience the web,view the whole pages on the larger Multi-Touch screen.And let your fingers do the surfing;The Mail app on iPad with a split-screen view and expansive onscreen keyboard,it lets you see and touch your email in ways you never could before;A vivid LED-backlit IPS display makes viewing photos on iPad extraordinary,open albums with a tap,flip through your pictures one by one,or play a slideshow and share your photos;With the YouTube app designed specifically for iPad,videos are even easier to find.And on the amazing iPad display,they're more fun to watch.Especially in HD;You’ll find more than 150,000 apps on the App Store, and iPad can run almost all of them. Including everything from games to productivity apps ;Reading is a joy on iPad. Text looks crisp and bright. Pages turn with a flick. And you can buy new books from the iBookstore. Just download the free iBooks app to get started;See more of the world with iPad. Find locations easier than ever with street view, satellite view, or new terrain view — all using Google services;With its large display and onscreen keyboard, iPad makes it easy to jot down quick notes and keep important information on hand. You can even email yourself reminders;Work, home, and everything in between. Your schedules are easy to read and easy to manage on iPad — even all at once;With Contacts on iPad, you can see much more than just names and numbers. And you can do more with them, too;With just one press of the Home button, you have access to every app on your iPad;No matter what you’re looking for, Spotlight Search can help you find it ;Universal access is built into iPad. So right out of the box, Apple makes it easy for people with disabilities to enjoy all that iPad has to offer.
- How Much:
- 16 GB - $499 (with 3G - $629)
32 GB - $599 (with 3G - $729)
64 GB - $699 (with 3G - $829)